Rianology - Random Doses of Randonmess

A little bit of things i go crazy each and every day. I find it hard to keep inside since i have problems sleeping at night. ==;

Super Junior -슈퍼주니어

A new band i became crazy about just recently,

Top Left to Right:
-Kangin 강인
(He's a bit of a bully but i like him all the same :) I would want to wake him up though :X)


-Kyuhyun 조규현

(the youngest member, got into a big accident which nearly costed him his life in 2008. Everyone's glad he's back ^^)

-Heechul 김희철

(he had long hair when i first saw him x) he's one of the oldest, apart from the leader)

-Sungmin 이성민

(I love him! He's just adorable :>)

-Yesung 예성

(he's called weird but he's adorable too XD)
-Siwon 최시원 (Called "horse" XD but he's very handsome. He's athletic and very tall. Also called the king of 'Gestures' Since he does so many hand gestures when he speaks. ^o^)

Bottom Left to Right:
-Kibum 김기범
(I really adore his Smile. He was my first favourite but owing to his own schedules, he's starting to miss alot of super junior activites ;-;
From all the members, he's the one who's good in English as he went to america before. )

-Hankyung 한경
(He's Chinese and it's fun to listen to his broken korean :D Plus, he did ballet!)

- Eunhyuk 은혁
(Hes always getting bullied by the other members but he also has hottie points :> Another Favourite.!)

-Donghae
이동해
(Considered the Prince of SuJu, XD He once had some bad experiences with ghosts :< style="color: rgb(153, 0, 0);">-Eeteuk이특

(I like to call him by the name Teukie <3>

-Ryeowook김려욱

(Ryeowookiee !! <33> )




-Shindong
신동


(he's got some weight issues but he's ok
ay. I dont find his attitude appealing though. He's becoming ok to me now. )


Differences between DBSK and SuJu?
DBSK isnt as free to fool around like SuJu. SM entertainment seems very strict on them. SuJu is very entertaining as their shows are every amusing :D

But i love both boths all the same ^_^












0 comments:

Post a Comment